Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Taking the Plunge

I took the plunge after careful and long consideration and had lap band surgery back in July 2010... I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it just yet.  I feel that my journey so far has been frustrating and nothing like those of the blogs I have been following over the past 2 and a bit years.

I suppose I'm here because after all this time I'm at my wits end and have to admit that I need help.  I need the help to stay focused and motivated in this journey I set out for myself.  I feel like nothing but a failure, yet again!  I can't tell you how many times I have started something (weight wise) and never seen it through.  I don't know what the bloody hell is wrong with me?  Why do I keep putting it into the too hard basket???

No comments:

Post a Comment